If you’re a first-timer, packing for your cruise can be a challenging experience! As such; we’ve got some extra handy tips below to make it as painless as possible:
Day to Day
Bring everyday casual clothes for day wear, include some smart casual options for the public lounges and restaurants.
We also hold theme nights on each cruise where you have the chance to dress up and join in on the fun planned. Don’t forget to pack your costume or props! These theme nights could include:
- Mexican Fiesta Deck Party
- 80s Rock ‘n’ Glow Deck Party
- Caribbean/Island Theme Night in the dining room
- Elegant Night – Don’t forget something smart for cruise elegant dinners. We suggest men bring dress trousers, dress shirts, sports jacket, or even a tuxedo. And for women, we suggest dresses, pant suits, elegant skirts and blouses, or a ball gown!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXUnELRJCW0 [80s party inspiration video]
Take a small backpack – great to keep everything together as you explore your destination ports. Include:
- A small sized hand sanitizer
- Snorkels and goggles if you’d like to snorkel (these can be rented or purchased onboard the ship, for a fee).
- Beach/reef shoes are handy as many island beaches are crushed coral and it can be sharp.