Christmas is a time for charity and togetherness, but it also comes with its fair share of stress and overdone turkey. Here are six reasons you and the family should ditch the tradition this year and hop onboard a Christmas cruise:
1. Cruising takes the hassle out of the holiday season. We take care of the planning, the food, the cleaning up; you focus on the fun!
2. Cruises are perfect for extended family groups. From waterslides and putt-putt golf, to theatre shows and nightclub fun, we have onboard activities to suit every age and interest!
3. For those with kids, cruising is a great way to spend time together, but also apart. The Serenity Retreat is an adults-only space that’s perfect for Mum and Dad to relax, while the kids can hang out and play in the supervised kids club
4. Rather than eating the usual Christmas food of ham and roast potatoes, dine on a world-class variety of delicacies from the best restaurants at sea. Our fine dining restaurant, Nouveau, or the delectable Chef’s Table, are perfect for that special holiday meal.
5. There’s great value on Christmas and New Year cruises! Cruise prices include transport, accommodation, food & entertainment; it really is some of the best value for money around the holiday season!
6. You may be in Pacific paradise but it doesn’t mean the Christmas spirit isn’t all around! On-board the ship there are many Christmas themed games and activities, as well as a big, jolly individual making a special appearance too.